Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

gayuma

Believe me i never believe in love at first sight… until just last month

It’s not that I don’t really believe in love at first sight. It’s more of a loose faith that I have to prove to myself that it is possible for me to experience it. As a hopeless romantic that I am, I’m so looking forward on meeting that person that will, as the song goes, “knock me off my feet” the moment I lay my eyes on this individual. It sounded so immature but I’m really eager to feel that instant sparks. I wonder how this person looks like, how tall this person is compared to me, how beautifuk this person smiles, how sweet this person smells like and name will be. I am imagining that our meeting will occur in one fine day with the sun further illuminating this person's radiant face while other things in my sight fades into the background. Some stupid guys and losers like me really have this “fairy tale” dream/nightmare. Kinda cheesy and movie-like but I really thought that it will be something like that… and not in a gloomy day where clouds are hanging low in the sky with the rain waiting to pour anytime… not in a damp weather like today.

Unfortunately for me, jitters and butterflies symptoms manifested last month. I never thought I would meet this person … It was an emo month of July...

But it looks like destiny just won’t allow such dreams to come true.

No comments: